24/7 Emergency Plumber
When something goes really wrong in the toilet, when it clogs or malfunctions, it can be such an annoyance to anyone experiencing it. It can also be absolutely embarrassing and awkward.
Simple ways to unclog a toilet
A clogged toilet is a nuisance but simple to fix, you can even do it yourself. Here are some attempts to help you unclog your blocked toilet:
- Plunger. It sounds really basic and standard but it still is the best and easiest way to fix a blocked toilet. Using flat plungers work better for drains. Push down on the toilet bowl gently, as a seal and to get rid of the air. Pump the plunger up and down repeatedly to manage the seal in place, but not too forcefully so it doesn’t splash dirty water. Pull the plunger up with one force, water back ups will flow down the drain.
- Baking soda and vinegar. Using baking soda and vinegar is almost as easy with the other ways. It is harmless, helpful, and incredible at cleaning different surfaces and keeping drains running very well. If you don’t have a plunger, this is the better idea to fix your clogged toilet. By adding one cup of baking soda on to the clogged toilet and two cups of vinegar after a few minutes, it will bubble and clear the clog.
- Drain Auger. Plumbing snakes or drain auger are super useful when situations like this happen. With its rubber coating, toilet’s porcelain will be protected. Plumbing snakes works by shredding the things caught or blocking the toilet. If the blockage clears out, the toilet will be able to flush properly again.
- Chemical ingredients. Some drain cleaners are chemical. Meanwhile chemical drain cleaners are not recommended as much as the other attempts since they can affect badly, like causing burn hazards. There are environment friendly cleaners as better option.
- Hire a plumber. Hiring a plumber will cost more than attempting to fix your problem yourself. However, it is the easiest and simplest way to have your toilet unclogged and work again like how it’s supposed to. You just need to sit back and relax, and the plumber will get rid of the clog, no more blocked toilet.
Don’t let a blocked toilet ruin your day. If you choose to have the easiest and simplest way, here is what you should do:
- Call a plumber
- Inform them what your problem is
- Wait until the plumber arrives at your house and fix your problem
With different experiences and well-equipped tools, Local Inner West District Plumbers is licensed and specialised to fix your blocked toilet and other plumbing problems as we know it can be really distressing and messy for you. Call the experts, let us save you from annoyance and frustration. Get in touch with us at (02) 9025 7687 for further information about our services or book a schedule.
- $0 Callout Fee*
- Prompt 24/7 Inner West Service
- Upfront Pricing
- Payment Plans Available
- We'll Treat Your Place Like Our Own
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- State of the Art Plumbing Solutions
- Friendly & Experienced Plumbers
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- 10% Seniors Discount
- We Aim to Exceed Expectations
- We'll Promptly Follow Up
- Quality Workmanship
Step 1: Blocked Drains
Blocked drains can seriously disturb daily activities. We will help you to unclog your drains by eliminating the unwanted causes − trash, broken parts of pipes, oils, roots, and more.
Step 2: CCTV Camera Drain Inspection
We use CCTV camera to inspect drains. This efficient method inspects the exact cause of your drain problems without much hassle.
Step 3: Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning
High-pressured water blast clears the blockage perfectly, better than mere regular traditional cleaning act. Our certified team is ready to execute this advanced cleaning method for your needs using only the best water jet machine.
Step 4: Pipe Relining Solution
If the methods above do not perfectly fix the damage, Local Inner West District Plumbers offers you an outstanding solution for your unending predicaments. Pipe relining fixes and rejuvenate your pipework by least effort.